I have a secret for you… and it’s a doozy! I’m gonna tell you one of our most well-kept company secrets. It’s like a KFC “secret blend” type of a big secret! Ready?
Santa helped us design this product!
It is his official Prep for the “Big Day” guide for all children (and adults) who want to make sure they’re at the top of the Nice List.
It has everything you need:
- 2 Wishlists: write-in and visual (draw or collage) format
- 2 Santa Updates: write-in and visual (draw or collage) format
- 2 versions of Magic Reindeer Food: A version that can be left for Santa & a wildlife-friendly version that can be sprinkled in the yard.
- “Gifting Joy” Brainstorm (Encourages kids to think outside-of-the-box and give their time and attention to loved ones.)
- Goals to Accomplish Before Christmas
- “I’m on the Nice List” Bingo (Encourages helpful acts at home.)
- Spread Cheer Bingo (Encourages acts of kindness.)
- Countdown to Christmas
- Do-Gooder Cards (Special cards to hand out to family members & leave for Santa on Christmas Eve.)
- Chore Checklist
(*The Wishlists and Santa Updates have two versions. The “visual (draw or collage)” format is ideal for pre-writers!)
This packet is filled with fun (and magical memories!) for the entire family. Activities like Spread Cheer Bingo and “I’m on the Nice List” Bingo can become a friendly-competition. Do-Gooder Cards might even become a year-round tradition in your home! Or, invite friends and family over to mix up batches of Magic Reindeer Food. (Makes a great gift!)
This adorable set also helps little ones look beyond just getting gifts, while letting Santa see all the good your children are bringing to those around them.
Format: This is a digital product. You will receive a downloadable PDF file. Nothing physical will ship.
Size: U.S. Letter size (8.5 X 11-inches)
Usage Rights: Personal-use only